Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tag team!


Ok, on to the pictures!
 Utsunomiya and the food I ate that day.
 Angelic Pretty's new shop and Barbie Boutique.
 Shrine in Utsunomiya and barbeque from when we went rice harvesting.
 After we washed up and went out for the barbeque, we were immediately handed a pint of Asahi and told "otsukaresama-deshita" or something like that. It means "thanks for your good work". The man in the dark jacket was Ito-san, the man who took us to harvest.
 Ashley on her futon in the ryokan. (A traditional Japanese styled hotel) It was amazing.
 More shit I don't need from UFO catchers. I won 3 of the Hello Kitty things. It's a pouch you hang from your purse. I gave one to Ashley and I'm sending one to my other friend Ashlie.
 Ashley getting her hair dyed and Martin...in a towel. And 1/2 his uniform.
 The other day, Mori-san told us to come up to the office and get some candy. Apperently it was donated for Fukushima by a candy association. I thought that was sweet. Pun intended.
We both took a bag and filled it, and Mori-san was pushing us to take more lol. Apperently some people took BOXES and filled them up with sweets. Ahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment