Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bye bye Rachael!

Rachael is leaving. D:
Her contract is up, so we had a leaving party for her last night in the pub. We girls wore yukata. Belinda and Sara were kind enough to help me get suited up in mine for the evening. I decided so wear my hair in a high side ponytail with a big bow in front to match the playfulness of my yukata. It was a good choice.
I was the last person to show up to the pub because I worked latest. I suppose you could say I was fashionably late. When I walked into the pub it was to the KIFL students saying "OOOH~ KAWAII!" I have never been called kawaii so much in my life. It felt nice. Some of the people even went as far to say I was beautiful. I felt pretty awesome.

That face could give nightmares to small children. o___o;

One of the KIFL guys even came to the desk today and said "I saw you at the pub last night. You wore yukata, and you looked really beautiful." and I was like "...really? Thank you!" and he said "yes, you were very beautiful." and smiled. I felt pretty damn awesome after that! I didn't drink last night either! Be proud of me!

A bunch of people went out for karaoke after the party last night, and I was going to go but unfortunately there was no room in the car for everyone, so I ducked out so someone else could go. I guess it was a good thing because they didn't get back till 5am! I worked at 7am. That could have been bad. Helen said she's going to plan a night of karaoke where I don't work the next day though so I can actually go sometime. I'm looking forward to it.

It's smokin hot up on the mountain today! I can't wait to hop in the pool! Zoe and I are going after she's done work. I might slip in to the pool for a quick swim after I'm done as well. We'll see.

Here, have some more pictures!
(Zoe was really drunk and thought it would be funny to get a picture grabbing me! Lol.)

1 comment: