Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sorry!

Hey everyone. Sorry I kinda flaked out with the whole blog writing thing this week.
I was recovering from my exhausting trip in Tokyo. Also, I have been working at 7am every day since I came back. And swimming everyday. I've been tired. D:

So, the day I came back from Tokyo, there was a new person sitting on the front step of the staff house. When I walked up warily she jumped up and said "OMG, a new person! YOU MUST BE ANGEL! I'm Lauren! From Windsor!" she's Yuta's fiancee. Seriously, I love this girl. We've determined that we're like, the same person because we're so similar. She's amazing. Even the things she says are awesome. When she was on the bus to go to town, I thought she was waving to get my attention and pointing at someone for me to notice (we had a chat the night before about a certain staff member), so I ran onto the bus and said "donnnnn't! You're embarrassing meeee! What if they notice!" and she said "huh? Oh nononono honey bunches of oats, that's not what I was doing." Who calls someone "honey bunches of oats" instead of "honey"? Lauren does, that's who. And she's awesome for doing so.

I worked in the shop with Yukichika-san when I came back as well. That was a good day. I love working in the shop. It was bad though, when I work in shop I always buy things. He bought me a drink (raspberry banana smoothie) it was lovely, and I bought myself some ice cream. It was AMAZING.
Yumyum. But of course, the day I bought that, we had amazing dessert with dinner! (That's rare, we usually don't get dessert.) Actually that week we had dessert like, every day. Sometimes with lunch too! It was exciting.

Keira and I also went for a walk last week to the view point. We both brought our cameras because the clouds were lovely. Really pretty.
 It was awesome.

I went to the pub this week as well. I had worked to 4pm, and I was just drained. Seriously, drained. So I went for my swim and at 6 I went for dinner but it was fish, and I really didn't want fish. So I had a plate of rice and salad and went up to my room where I promptly passed out. I eventually woke up at like, 8:45. So I went to the pub to get food. We had a wedding in that day and KUIS parents so everyone was tired. Poor Refectory staff, they all worked a 13 1/2 hour day. I had to help with the wedding, and yes, we wore the coats. It was STIFLING in that place! I was dying. Seriously. It was horrid. But fortunately for me, I got to leave at 4 unlike the rest of them. While I was sitting in the pub, George came and sat with me and informed me that they were doing some interview thing in the staff house this week and he got roped into being part of it. Him and Helen both were required to do it. I was fortunate I didn't have to participate although I think Kyoko tried to get me into it. I looked like crap today, so I said NOOOO. I cleaned my room for it though. There's a floor now! OMGYAY!

I've been swimming everyday for excersize. I usually go with Zoe, but I went with George and Paul the other day. That was interesting. We swam for a bit, then hopped in the jaccuzi. We have KIFL in right now, and the jaccuzi is right by the window, so there was constantly girls walking by, and looking in the window and pointing at the boys and noticing omgthere'sagirlwiththem(!) and giggling. They even walked to the door from the ladies change room, poked their heads into the pool area to see us, giggled and shut the door again. That was kinda awkward. Lol. Eh, either way, the 3 of us had a great conversation about video games.
Which reminds me, WE HAVE A PS2 NOW YAYYAYAYAY! George and I went 1/2's on it together. He even burned a bunch of games for meeee! EEEeeee~! So excited! I've been playing Kingdom Hearts every day. Ahahaha.

I've gotten really good at solitaire while I'm on the desk. I've had nothing to do for a while, so I play solitaire. My current record is I can beat a game in 86 seconds. Don't believe me? Here's my proof!
Yeah, that big number is my score, the little number is how long it took me to beat the game. 86 seconds. I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed.

Sara noticed I was dying from the heat the other day on the desk and she brought me this amazing product that they have in Japan. It's a stick on cooling thing. You rub it to activate it, and it's sticky on one side and you stick it to your body and it cools you for up to 8 hours! They're AMAZING!
 I'm SO stocking up on these before I come home. They're amazing.

 My costume is going well for World Cosplay Summit. All my fabric is here and my corset. I added the trim tot he corset today and it looks fantastic! I'm starting the skirt tomorrow. I'm so excited. I think this is really going to turn out well. We ordered my elf ears today as well. Can't wait to try them on. Ahahah. When my cosplay's finished Zoe and I are going to have a photoshoot in the British Hills area and get some good pictures in our cosplays. I'll be sure to post some!

No comments:

Post a Comment