Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rest day.

Today I was supposed to meet up with a buddy in Shinjuku. But we didn't really get too clear with the area to meet up, so we ended up missing each other. We both just went home.
It's ok though, I am super tired so I didn't mind having the day to recover and relax.
On the way home from Shinjuku station I bought a piece of cake. It was just too good looking to pass up!
It tasted as good as it looked. Lol.
Before that though, I had a plate of curry with Natchan. Natchan is an orange drink here. It's quite tasty. :3
Yup. I came home and took a nap. Very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you needed a break...glad you're having fun! If you feel like hitting a bar, you may wanna check out this one...looks cool!

    http://www.300bar-8chome.com/english/index.html

    It's in Ginza, but it's really reasonable and they speak english too.

    ReplyDelete