Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear Tokyo.

Dear Tokyo,
I hate you.
Sincerely,
Angel's wallet.

No really, I LOVE Tokyo! I took the night bus to Tokyo this morning and it was a long boring drive. We stopped about 3 times for an hour each for potty breaks though, which was nice.
Mike drive me to the station last night and we went out for coffee so I didn't have to wait alone. What a nice guy. :3

So yes, potty breaks. I thought that was nice. I also learned that they have urinals in the ladies washrooms in Japan apperantly. Don't believe me? See for yourself.
Yup.
So upon arriving in Tokyo this morning, we got here at like...5:40am. So I couldn't check in to my hotel for obvious reasons. However, I spent about 20mins trying to figure out where to take the train. It worked out. I got myself a suica card for while I'm here. It's like a prepaid train pass. I just pop 2000yen on it and it lasts me a while.
So while I was walking to the hotel this morning, I had to walk through a temple courtyard. It was lovely and peaceful.


 I also passed a poster for Phantom of the Opera by the Takarazuka Revue! I thought Ash would want to see.
 Since I couldn't check in, I just dropped off my bags and decided to walk about for a bit. I went to the temple and sat and read for a bit, then I went to the local Starbucks and got breakfast. Bitter coffee burnt caramel frappuccino. No for real, that's what it was called. The guy who served me was really cute too, Ahahah.
After that I decided that I wanted to go to Harajuku today. So I hopped on the train. It was then that I realized I didn't know where it was. So I decided either Harajuku or Shinjuku, which ever came first, thats where I went. It was Shinjuku.
When I got there it was like 9:30am, so everything was closed. I walked around and got my bearings and played in a game center for a bit.

It was fun. After that I walked around for a bit more and remembered OMG. Marui One is in Shinjuku. Marui One has a bunch of shops I wanted to visit. I'd best find it. So I did. I found it around 11:15 which is good because it opened at 11. I went to the 7th floor and nearly fainted. Sorry Mom and Dad but I swooned a little when I saw all the brand. And the lovely girls who worked for each shop. It was wonderful. I bought some things. But I got everything on sale so it works out.
 Cuuuuute boots! They were like 30% off. I couldn't say no.
After buying from Angelic Pretty (who were ridiculously nice, by the by) they held my bag and walked me to the outside of the shop, she bowed, said thank you and handed my bag to me. After she did that, all 4 shop girls all bowed and said thank you again. What service! Really. It was wonderful.
I went to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Alice and the Pirates, Metamorphose, Innocent World, Jane Marple, Moi Meme Moite, Excentrique, Atelier Boz, Victorian Maiden, Maxicam, Angelic Pretty, Putumayo, and Millefleurs. After all those I saw that there was a Jesus Diamante shop! I couldn't afford a damn thing, but it was nice to look. She shop girls were really bitchy though. Like looking down their nose at me. Eve Moite's shop girls weren't like that. Eh, whatevs.
After Marui One, I found Closet Child so I HAD to go in! They had Sugary Carnival special set JSK in pink for 7800yen Ash! (That's like a STEAL.) I didn't buy it though. I am not a fan of Sugary Carnival. I bought a plain white JSK from Meta for the summer. And some accessories. And a foldable parasol.

 After my shopping spree I was getting tired so I decided to come back to the hostel because I could check in now. I hopped on the train...and realized at the last stop that I hopped on the right train, but the wrong direction. So I had to switch trains and go all the way back! I kept falling asleep on the train! Eheheh.
After getting back to the hostel, I got a plate of curry rice and I bought a DragonBall Z soda. I haven't drank it yet, but I will. :3
 Yum.

1 comment:

  1. DBZ soda. That IS amazing. 8D

    Those boots are cuuute! And I'm so jealous of your Happy Set! ;; <3

    ReplyDelete