Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gainax. No really, GAINAX!

So we had some cool visitors the last couple days. None other than GAINAX! The people that made Evangelion! They are getting location ideas for a new anime they're working on. And British Hills is what they're basing the anime's backdrop off of! They were all really nice. They had one girl there modeling as the main character, so she was always dressed really cute. She had the most amazing shoes from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. Before they left today, I managed to get a picture with all of them! They were really nice! They took some pics of us with their camera too. Who knows, maybe I'll be on their blog too?
I ended up getting Haruka to ask them for a picture with me. I was so worried I'd go all fangirly on them. but as it ended up, I think Haruka told them I was a Gainax fan because they all were really cheerful and happy when they heard I wanted a pic with them. They all spoke very good English as well, I was surprised.
This is the anime they're working on, if anyone's interested : http://dantalian.tv/

Counting down the days until Tokyo now! 4 left and then I have 5 days in Tokyo! Helen showed me her pictures today of when she was in Harajuku and I want to go SOOOO bad. Seriously, I might spend a few of my days just in Harajuku so I can take everything in. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment