Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Ugh.
So much partying in a short span of time is really doing me in.
Helen is back now, yay! and Paul is here, yay! It really feels like Helen never left the mountain. We're all right back to normal with her here again.
And Paul is a really nice guy. I think he'll fit in really well here.
The only bad thing is we're losing Rob. He leaves tomorrow. He got a job in Tokyo, so he won't be coming back to the mountain. We had "goodbye Rob" drinks in the pub last night. That was interesting. I worked until 10pm so I was last to show up. Everyone (except like, George) was smashed, so I thought ok, I need to catch up. Bad idea. I drank like 5 drinks in 70minutes. After the pub closed, we went for a car ride to Regina (no one drunk drove! We had designated drivers!) and we lit off fireworks. Why they trusted drunk gaijin with fireworks I'll never know. Also, Tomo is a crazy driver. We were whipping down that road like no one's business. Yeah after that fun we went back home, and I proceeded to sleep in the ladies washroom for the night. I felt quite ill. Keira came and tried to get me to go up to bed, and I would NOT move. So she got me my duvet and someone brought me my pillow. Wendy got me a glass of water and I just slept there. Apperantly Paul, Helen and Gwen tried to move me upstairs around 3am but I begged them not to move me. So at 6am this morning, Paul being the gentleman that he is, came and got me and 1/2 carried me up to bed. What a great first impression I've left on him. >___>;

My birthday package came today! So excited! Thanks so much for all the goodies Ash and Mom! And thanks for shipping it Dad! It made my day so much better! Everything is awesome!

No pictures today I'm afraid. I've been so busy I have had NO time to take pictures of anything. I'll post something tomorrow though, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. hangover cure = lots of water and chew up a couple of Excedrin if you can find them (chewing speeds the happiness to your hurting systems).

    take it easy for a while...sometimes it's more fun to be an observer of other partiers and sleep in your own bed instead of the lieu. ;o)

    Glad the box arrived safe. love u

    ReplyDelete