Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday BASH!

Ahh, best birthday ever! Seriously, it was a blast! We didn't do anything too exciting for it. We all just went to the pub and drank and sat around and stuff. I kinda like that there was no like...gimmick for this birthday really. I mean sure, people had to wear pink and bows but other than that, not really.
Zoe and I went early to the pub and blew up balloons earlier in the day, and when we got there, there were KUIS kids hanging around! I had totally forgot that we had guests that night! Eh, they were cool. They all were gawking and squealing when they saw our outfits. We all looked pretty good. How good you ask? Well here, have some pictures.

Oh yes. The boys all wore bows for me. I felt special. It was a great night. We stayed at the pub until close, then Wendy, Zoe, Rachael, Keira, George, Rob and I went back to the common room and danced about for a bit. I was also introduced to the "rodeo boy". AHah. It's like a mechanical bull thing, but small enough to be in a house. That was interesting. I was so busy trying not to fall off that I didn't notice Wendy turn it up to full power. Ahah.
It was an awesome night. I ended up sleeping on the couch in the common room because it was so comfy and I couldn't be arsed to move. And best thing? NO HANGOVER! YEAHHHH! That's surprising actually. I had like 10 drinks last night. I feel great today!

I got some lovely presents from people here as well! I was not expecting that at all! Beverley got me a lovely frame and a cell phone charm, Kyoko got my a silver charm for a necklace or charm bracelet (it has a heart, a rose and a bow and arrow on it, it's so cute!) and Yukiko got me that amazing heart mirror in the pictures. It's so cute!
All in all, best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment