Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh right. I have a blog.

Seriously, I haven't forgotten. I've just been busy lately and not doing anything too exciting. Ahaha.

So a a couple days ago there were 3 of us on the desk! SO guess what crazy errand I got sent to do? Yup. Hunt for more pinecones. It was a lovely day though, so the walk was nice. I had an hour to go around. So I took a nice walk. While I was walking, I walked on part of the garden path that I haven't been on before and stumbled across this.
It was quite pretty.
Then yesterday I decided to go to the tea house for the afternoon. I brought a book and I spent the whole day there. It was very peaceful. I had lunch and after a bit I got hungry again, so I treated myself to a pot of tea and a piece of lemon cake. It was lovely.
I saw a really cool car while I was walking to the tea house as well. The owner was kind enough to let me take a picture.
Later in the evening, Keira and I went for a walk together. We walked all the way to the split in the road to go to Shirikawa. Doesn't sound far, but it was a good 30 - 45min walk. I took a video of the grounds right now so you can see the difference of this place in the summer.
So that catches us up to today.

Anywho, so today I had to help refectory staff with a wedding. My first time serving since I joined reception, so like first time in what...a month and a half? It was nice working with everyone again, but I do really appreciate my job on reception now! And yes they made me wear the captain of the marching band jacket today as well. I almost got away without wearing it by pleading that I am reception staff so I don't have to wear it, but Masaki finally said "Angel, please wear the jacket" so I couldn't say no to him. It was reallllly hot in there today. Like, REALLY hot. And I was SO tired after working the dinner. I only had a table of 6 too! I felt bad for some of the people with 2 tables. But I was SO tired all night. Even Megumi noticed. She stayed till 9pm tonight (which was nice, I was only alone for an hour) but when she went to leave she said "Wow Angel, you look sleepy!" and I said I was. Lol.
Sara had gone to Tokyo for the week and just came back today. We had dinner together in staff kitchen (there was wedding cake for us, yay!) and later this evening right before I was done work, she came by to give me a hair dye she got for me in Tokyo. She said she was looking for a funky one and the one she got has really interesting packaging. Lol.
 Apperently to mix it, you pour the things in the cup and shakey-shake it. That's it. Then you scoop out handfuls and rub it into your hair. Sara and I are going to try it out tomorrow after I get back into town. I'm going to Shirikawa with Zoe tomorrow. I want to find something to wear for Wendy's party. Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment