Sunday, June 5, 2011

D'awww frog!

So I worked in the shop today. That was fun. I decided while I was in there that Oasis' album "What's the Story Morning Glory?" is one of my top 5 albums. That was one of the CDs in the shop to listen to. I offered to get my SD card and put some songs on that, but it didn't work. So we listened to CDs and I kept the Oasis one in all day. Great album.
I helped in shop for most of the day, and while I was there I decided my next nice purchase for myself. There's a really pretty crystal star pendant for sale and I really want it. I'm going to buy it next paycheque. I need a need a new necklace anyway so it works out.
I had to do another English tour today. The group I was with had very good English skills so it was an easy tour.

After work, I noticed the house felt more full...Zoe, Gwen and Rachael are back! Wendy and I went to bug Zoe, and Wendy told us that we were planning a movie night tonight. I thought that would be fun. We were going to the pub for some pre-movie drinks until George got done work, then we were all going to sit down and watch a movie. Well, we waited and George came pretty late. He also brought a guest with him.
George found it outside the refectory hopping about. So he caught it and brought it in for us to see! He was a cute little bugger all hopping about and whatnot. He hopped on Zoe's arm and stayed there for quite some time, then he hopped on Keira's face and they took him outside.
We've decided we want a frog for a house pet. Ahaha.

(that's George's picture by the way. I didn't have time to take one, I was too busy going "awwwww!" over the frog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment