Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Puroland.

 Wow. If that place was any sweeter, I'd pass out. Seriously, soooo cute! Because it was our birthdays, we all got special cards to hang around our necks, and everywhere we went a staff member would put a sticker on it and say "otajoubi, omedetou gozaimasu! Happi birsuday!" it was really sweet.
 Puroland is mostly attractions. There were only 2 rides.
I managed to film some of the boat ride. It's really cute!

The place was really cutesy. Here, have some pictures:
There are some more pictures, but they're on Wendy's camera, so I won't have them till she uploads them. :3
I ended up buying a really cute purse there. The only thing I bought the whole time! Be proud!
One of the things to do while we were there was participate in "The Next Hello Kitty" game. It's a series of 7 mini-games that Hello Kitty has set up to discover who the next ruler of her kingdom will be. (Kitty is the Queen) Whoever wins all the mini-games becomes the heir to the throne. At the end they take your picture. And depending what outcome you get, your background and frame change. I won, so I got the cool frame and cute background. :3
So during the course of the day, my feet started to really hurt. I was wearing my pink boots and I still haven't broken them in yet so they really make my feet blister. By the end of the day, my feet hurt so bad, I was limping and shuffling. Like, really really slow. I think a turtle would have outrun me. Wendy was kind enough to switch shoes with me until we got me some new shoes. The first shop we found was Daiso. I ended up buying some bright pink flip flops.
 After getting new shoes, we went for dinner. I was ravenously hungry and really thirsty. I got steakkkkk. It was beautiful. Like reuniting with a lost lover. I didn't even get a picture. I was too busy eating. I did however get a picture of dessert. I got a crepe! It was tasty. Strawberry and chocolate with cream.

3 comments:

  1. OMG~ I NEED TO LIVE THERE! DDD:

    ReplyDelete
  2. do they make you inject some insulin before boarding the ride?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my teeth are aching its sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete