Thursday, June 23, 2011

Top Secret!

So Fumiki-san called me today while I was on the desk and said to come up to his desk later, and he would show me some "nice things. very nice things!". So after work I went to his desk, and he proceeded to get a key from another office lady and open a cabinet and pull out a worn looking shopping bag. Through the top of the bag, I caught sight of some yellow caution tape looking stuff that said Evangelion Store on it! He opened the bag, and pulled out, not 1, not 2, but 10 storyboard booklets for the new Gainax anime! Basically, I saw the story boards for the first 10 episodes! It was SO amazing! He arranged them in order for me and said I could take as long as I want, so I spent a good 45mins looking through them! After some time, Mori-san and Kanda-san came down and they both saw I was reading them and they both looked at me with shocked faces saying "ANGEL! Top secret!" and I said "But but Fumiki-san said I coulddd!" they then laughed and asked me if I liked anime, and I said YES, especially Gainax. Everyone in the office looked impressed. Lol. No pictures of the storyboards unfortunately, as they ARE like top secret, but let me tell you, it looks like an awesome anime! They've been coming to British Hills for 3 years now to prepare for this. I'm totally going to cosplay one of the girl characters when this comes out. Just so I can get pictures in the Manor House! I hope we get lots of cosplayers coming to visit because of this anime!

In other news, the desk was a bit boring today, so Sam brought something to brighten our day a bit! Scones! Chocolate coconut ones. And they're heart shaped too! They're really tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment