Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Freaking Potter.

Yes, I saw Harry Potter Part 7.5 last night.
Yuta, Keira, Zoe, Sam, Mike, Belinda and I all went together. Yuta, Keira and I went down to Shirakawa first for dinner, and met up with Sam. We went to Big Boy. It was yummy!
 Yumyum.
After dinner, everyone came to Big Boy to meet, and we all drove to the theatre. It was a pretty cool theatre. Smallish screen, but the seats were really comfy. And it was really well planned for height. My feet were right behind someone's head. So there was NO chance of not being able to see the movie because someone is tall.
Before the movie, we went to TRIAL (kinda like Liquidation World and Walmart mixed together) and looked around to kill time. I found three awesome shirts. I totally want the red one.
 Things. We all really love them.
Yes, so the movie was fantastic. I won't spoil anything, but there's one part that hit really close to home for Ashley and I, and as such I cried my eyes out at that point. I was the only one from our group that cried. Ahaha. It was sad though.
It was funny, right before the movie, Zoe and I were talking about The Three Musketeers, and how she watched it the night previous. And someone asked which version it was (Kiefer Sutherland version) and she said it's old, but ok because they make a new one every 10 years or so anyway. And then the previews started. And guess what? The first one we see is a Three Musketeers preview! Crazy!
Also, the Japanese "don't videotape movies or steal them that's bad" commercial is the beset one I've ever seen.
Zoe filmed it. Ahahah.

 Yeah, good times were had.
 So after the movie, we all piled back into our cars and drove home. Yuta made a pit stop at a 7-11 and bought me a melon soda.
Yay. I love melon soda!
I slept most of the way home though. Ahaha. I never can stay awake in a car.
Great times though! Can't wait to go on another field trip together!

Fire drill tonight. That will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment