Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tired. D:

We had a bunch of VIP golfers in this weekend for a charity golf tournament. So it was hopping in the hotel this weekend. Also I had a stupid early shift today. Like, 6am - 3pm. I was really tired during it, but of course, the second I get finished I'm not tired anymore. Infact, it's 12:30am and I haven't slept yet. Ahaha.
This was my friend today:
I must've drank 3 coffees today. That's a lot for me now!
Because we had to work so early the chefs made us breakfast boxes. They only made 3 for reception staff however and we needed 4, so Megumi, Michie-san and I shared two boxes and left the last one for Maki-san. Actually it was really good, although it was kinda odd eating sandwiches for breakfast.
There was karage (fried chicken in a batter), and salted beef sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, ham and cheese, and pumpkin sandwiches. It was lovely. No, I didn't eat the pumpkin ones. Lol. We ended up having WAAAY more than we could eat, so we have about 1/2 the food to Keira and George who had been working since 5:30am. D: That's really early.
After work I went to the tea room for some relaxation. I had sausages and mash and a piece of mixed berry cake. It was lovely!
I finally found a book that interests me in the staff book selection. It's quite old (it was written a LONG time ago), but it's really interesting. It's the history of archaeology. It's really very interesting. I'm trying to read it slowly so it lasts a bit longer for me.

I worked in the shop the other day because there were SO many people working on the desk! There was seriously like 6 of us there! I begged Megumi to send me to Ye Shoppe and she did. I love working there. But I also hate it. Whenever I work there I buy stuff. Mostly ice cream. In this heat, ice cream and I are best friends. My favourite one is this ice dessert thing that is really tasty. It's strawberry flavoured and lovely.
Wow, I really post about food a lot...Seriously though, I didn't have anything else to take pictures of lately, I've been working a lot so no time to take pictures. I might try to get some pics of the roses tomorrow though, they've been in bloom for the last few weeks. It reminds me of Mom's garden when I was little. All I can smell is roses when I walk to reception. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment