Saturday, July 23, 2011

No more Beverley bonus...

Beverley left today. She is off to start her Harajuku adventure. It's ok though, she said whenever we are in Tokyo we can get together.

Her party was in the pub on the 22nd. The theme was sexy, glam, cute. You had to dress in one of those styles. I chose sexy.
While we were having the party, the TOSHO filming crew was having a party in the pub as well for finishing their movie shoot. We ended up just all partying together.
Good times were had.

After the party, we went for karaoke (my first time!), it was fun. It was Beverley, Tomo, Gwen, Keira and I. We just got the non alcoholic kind of karaoke (there's two types, with or without alcohol) so that meant that we could have unlimited soft drinks and ice cream as well. It was great. We sang SO much! I had a blast! I can't wait to do it again!
They aperantly have Vocaloid songs at karaoke now too, they had a poster in the lobby to advertise it. I got a picture with it. Ahahah.
Oh yes, I could TOTALLY be a cute pop-star!

Other than that, nothing too exciting here. The boys (George and Paul) are in Tokyo right now, and Helen and Gwen are going there soon too to visit Beverley. So for a few days it'll just be me, Keira, Zoe and Martin. I'm cool with that. Now that George is gone though, I might try to learn how to skateboard. He uses one to get around the house (no really, he does), and I wanted to learn to use it so I can roll around too. Ahaha. But I don't want anyone to watch me  until I have the hang of it (ie - can get from point a to b without falling off/stopping half way through).
My costume is almost done. Just putting the decorations on the skirt now. My elf ears came in yesterday too. They're a riot! I'll post pictures when I put them on for a test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment