Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Town with Zoe and 7-11 field trips.

So went to town with Zoe yesterday. We had to get some stuff for costume making. Mine's turning out great, by the by. We did purikura together and had lunch. I had edamame and pork cutlet with a bottle of Natchan. It was a great lunch.
 After lunch, we went to leave Aeon and as we were walking out, I noticed OMG we have a cake shop in Aeon! And not ANY cake shop. It's the one I got my cake from Tokyo at! I bought another piece of cake. I can't help it, it's yummy!

It was really REALLY hot yesterday in town (like, 34 degrees hot) and as we were leaving Aeon we bumped into Tatsuru. He had just come back from dropping Rachael at the airport. Poor guy. He looked so sad. He offered to give us a ride to Mega Stage so we talked with him for a bit as well. He went to Evangelion World with Rachael, and after seeing pictures, I NEED to go. Zoe and I are planning to go together.
After running around in town all day, Zoe and I came back home and went and sat in the living room with Helen and Keira we all were working on crafty stuff. Then randomly, Sam asked if we wanted to go for a car ride. Of course we said YES! (any reason to get off the mountain is a good reason to get off the mountain) He then announced we were going to the wonderful world of 7-11! OMG. So exciting! He had to pickup something for dinner for Mike, ahaha. We were so grateful to be off the mountain that he took the scenic route. When we got to 7-11 (it took about 35minutes, so it was a nice ride) we all hopped out of the car and decided we needed ice cream. Zoe and I got matching ones.
Ooooh, it was SO good. Yumyum. Sam informed us while we were making the decision for ice cream that the bridge across from the 7-11 was great for taking pictures, so I snagged a few. It was pretty.
And finally after that we all piled back into the car and drove back. Then Helen, Zoe, Paul, George and I all went swimming. That was nice. I love the pool here! Even though it's only 1m deep. D:

Today, I was on the desk early again and when I went to sign in early, there were Dantalian posters hung up in the office! I want oneee!
It looks so cool! I hope someone subtitles it soon.
I also hope that they give those posters to me... Ahahah.

There was lots of free snacky foods to go around today it would seem. When I went to sign out, Michie-san stopped me and gave me two packs of rice crackers. Yum! And in the office by the sign out clock, there was a big box of "Tokyo Banana" which is some kind of cookie that is only available in Osaka...nah just kidding, it's only available in Tokyo.

1 comment:

  1. That chick has a lock in her chest! O___o

    And whats his face owns the key to her heart?

    ...o___o

    ReplyDelete