Friday, July 15, 2011

Party in Shirakawa!

I was walking to the relaxation room the other day and I heard lots of birdies chirping while I was walking up. I looked up and there was a nest full of baby birds! There was 5 of them!
I think they flew from the nest today. Yay!

After dinner yesterday I was walking to the staff house and I bumped into Keira who asked if I wanted to go for a car ride. Of course, I said yes. Tatsuru had to go to Shirakawa and said he wouldn't mind some company, so it was Keira, Gwen and I that went with him. The ride down was filled with singing and whatnot, then we got to Mega Stage and we looked around in the electronics store while Tatsuru exchanged his camera. They have Disney phones! Like, cell phones. They're amazing. I want oneee.
After that, we went and did purikura at Aeon. That was fun! I love purikura! :D
After, we went for a snack at one of the restaurants at Mega Stage. Keira and I had dessert first ahaha, but after that we had cheese pizza and pizza with salami on it. It was awesome.
 Yummm! The pudding was amazing.
After that we left Shirakawa to some back up the mountain. On the way back up, we saw a boar! That was cool!
We ended up walking to the view point when we got home, and as we were walking, there were tons of fireflies out and about, so we saw dozens of them all twinkling. And the moon was really bright as well. It was a really romantic night actually.

Today, I had the day off so I spent it sewing and watching Disney movies. Ahaha. I did take a break from my cosplay sewing to go outside and walk through the garden.
Almost all the roses are gone now. It's sad. They were lovely while they were in bloom.
Zoe, Gwen and I went to the gym and recorded me doing a dance for a dance contest I'm entering. When it's all edited proper I'll post it. Ahahaha. It's awful. Lol.
Zoe, George and I went swimming after that. We really needed it, it was super hot today! I love having a pool, really. It's a lifesaver

1 comment:

  1. Were those African or European Swallows...and how did they get that coconut to stick on the wall??

    Cool picture of the giant spoon too.

    Luv ya Gel!

    ReplyDelete