Friday, April 15, 2011

10 mins early... for a 7 hour layover. ><;

Yup, so I survived the trip from Sarnia to Toronto. OMG. Scariest plane ride EVER. Seriously, I felt like everything. When we dropped a few thousand feet I thought we were all going to die lol. I'm almost EXCITED for the 12 hour plane ride to Japan, just because I know the plane will be more stable.

So yup. Just...sitting in the airport in my terminal right now. I'll probably go get breakfast or whatever later. But right now I'm so damn tired I just want to sit and laze. Lol.
Seriously, I had to do like 4 takes just to get a decent picture of myself here. (and it's still a horrible picture. >__<;)
Oh yeah, that's right. I got bangs incidentally. I got my hair cut  yesterday and thought I needed a change. So yup. Just sitting.

For 7 hours. D;

2 comments:

  1. Angel!
    i love and miss you! i hope your 2nd plane goes so much more smoothly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, having some WoW time would be great right now, eh? xD

    ReplyDelete