Monday, April 18, 2011

Going into town!

So today, Kyoko and I went to Tenei to register me and get my gaijin card. When we got to the building, they had a really pretty sakura tree in front. I snapped a picture, and Kyoko was kind enough to take a picture of me in front of it!
After that we went in the building, I filled out some forms and was told that I will get my card soon. I'm all registered now.
So after that, we went to the local 7-11. Yes, they have 7-11's here. And when we got there I went a little crazy. They had SO MUCH STUFF. O____O
I seriously wanted like one of everything. And everything is so damn cheap I probably could have bought quite a bit. However, I reined myself in and I only purchased a few things. I bought a CUTiE magazine partly because it had fashion and makeup tips in it, and partially because it came with a free tote bag.
 I also bought some cute figures. I bought a Pretty Cure keychain (its on the bag above) and 2 Rilakkuma blind boxes. They were so cheap! They're like $8 in Canada, and they were 260yen each! Insanity!
And after that I bought some actual food. I bought melon pan and a curry pan as well. (Pan means bread. So I bought melon bread and curry bread.) Melon pan is famous from animes and it's called melon pan because it looks like a melon. It doesn't taste like one though. And the curry bread is stuffed with curry! I can't wait to try it! I got a carton of apple juice too. I was thirsty lol.
 Yumyum. Can't wait to eat those~
So on the way back to the hotel, we stopped off at a viewing site and I got a picture. It was really stunning.
It probably looked a lot more stunning in person, but for reals guys, it was very pretty. Yup, that was my exciting trip to town. I'm going to Shirakawa tomorrow. Can't wait to do some shopping there. 8D

EDIT:
I totally forgot! Kyoko was kind enough to buy snacks for us for the car ride home! We had ice cream and pizza mam. I think I spelled that wrong. Either way, it was amazing. Both of them. Kyoko had a lucky heart shaped ice cream too! It was so cute!
 They were all delicious. I didn't get a picture of the pizza thing, I ate it too damn fast, lol. But that paper package is what they came in. They were quite tasty.
THANKS KYOKO~ <3
Ice cream wa oishii!





2 comments:

  1. I love that your taking pics of everything hun. Keep em comming. It feels like were there with you. Luvs ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the melon and curry pan? O:
    I've always been curious about how it tastes!

    ReplyDelete