Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Aftershock. o__o

So yeah, I totally forgot to say last night that I had my first aftershock here yesterday. It was weird. The house shook like some jello for about 7 seconds, then it abruptly stopped. Weird. Not really scary, just weird.
First day of work went well. I was really tired after though, we ran over an hour late. Hopefully today that doesn't happen. I only work till 3 today, so it should be ok.
I haven't had time for a picture yet, so here, have a picture of the back of the pub (also the view from my window).
If you look really closely, you can see a mountain behind the pub. It's quite pretty all snow covered and whatnot.
I'll see if I can coax someone into taking a picture of me all work outfitted.
Ok, back to work for me.
*Also - Incidentally, Dad, I have been using my iPod for all my pictures so far. It's thin enough to fit in my pocket. When the weather gets nicer and it isn't wet I'll be taking the cameras that you got me and using them to get pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love the view from your window. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok no more talking about aftershocks!!! Your scaring me. Be safe. Remember; stop, drop and roll..er..wrong saftey tip. Hide in a doorway! Luvs ya

    ReplyDelete