Thursday, April 21, 2011

Excuse me world, can you please stop shaking?

So I had my second aftershock last night, (sorry Mom) and I was somehow awake for it. It happened at about 1:30am. I was more upset that I had been woken up than I was about the whole shaking thing. Lol. It lasted about 10 seconds, and during that time I was too busy wondering if I should get up and move my laptop or stay where I was because it was warm to give a damn. I think eventually I'll get used to these. Really though, they're quite tame. Very small. Not super powerful at all. They kinda make the house wobble lazily for a few seconds and that's it.

Meh, in other news, I had my second day of work yesterday. That went well. I did breakfast and lunch and I must say, I enjoy working in the morning more than in the evening. After today I have 3 days off in a row though. Yay~ Dunno what I'm going to do with them, but I'll think of something. If the weather's nice I might go hiking.
Anywho, while I was working yesterday, I happened to read the carton that the apple juice comes in. It had english on it. It was quite cute.
Ok guys? Lets try and enjoy it.
And after that I was getting another carton and I stumbled upon this in the refrigerator in the back where we keep the apple juice cartons:
Kinda random but awesome, eh? xD I was like "OMG, what is this doing here of all places?"
Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment