Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First day of work.

So had my first day of work today. It went well. All the college students were nice (we had 180 of them in today, and 180 coming tomorrow!) and my supervisor, Masaki-san, is super nice and patient with me. I haven't worked that hard in a while though, so I'm really tired. We were supposed to be done at 8:30, but we got finished at 9:41! Its ok though, we not only get paid for the hour, we get paid 25% extra for that hour as well, so I'm fine with it!
Really though, I'm insanely tired. Haha. So here is a picture of the cream we use on the mountain (it's made from vegetables o__o) it tastes fine, but it's really thick.
Working 6:30am tomorrow till 3pm. Should be interesting. But at least we get good breakfast apperantly. I have 2 days off in a row coming up. And the weather is supposed to get nice. I might go for a hike if the weather is good.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like jet lag has finially caught up with you. Keep those posts comming. Luvs ya

    ReplyDelete