Friday, April 29, 2011

Tearoom.

I had the day off so I went and relaxed in the tea room this afternoon. I spent about 3 hours in there. I had earl grey tea and some scones. It was wonderful. The tea really hit the spot, and the scones were very tasty.
I brought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to read while I was there. It was a lovely afternoon.
After that I walked over to where the teachers had their stands set up and I bought some macaron cookies. They were quite nice too.

After chilling in my room for a bit, I went to belly dance class. It was 2 hours long. WOW! It was so hard! I looked like a whale trying to move my hips around. Helen said it's normal to suck at first, which is good. I was using muscles I've never used before. I feel great now though. It was a great workout. I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment: