Friday, April 29, 2011

2 days off.

Ahh~
Two days off.

Went for a bike ride with Wendy yesterday. That was interesting. We went to get the bikes out of the bike shed, and found that they were all broken, after looking in the windows we found that there were good bikes in the ski shed. But it was locked. so we had to go and get the key from reception. So we go out and open the shed, and what do we find? 3 bikes. Yup, 3. 1 of which had no seat. Wendy got a bike with a slightly flat front tire, and the other bike in there was built for someone 6ft tall, so I went to the bike sheds and got one of the "broken" ones. I thought the only thing wrong with it was the chain had fallen off. I was wrong.
We rode down to the golf course, and I got a good picture of the mountains.
There was a path to the left that we were going to take, but we soon discovered that it was STILL part of the golf course (which we are supposed to stay away from lol). And it went DOWN. Quite steep, so we got 1/2 way down and then decided to walk our bikes back up. Then while pedaling I realized that my legs were getting tired faster than Wendy's. And I was slower. It was then that I realized that my back tire was COMPLETELY flat. Like, no air. It sucked. So we rode for about 15mins, then decided that we wanted lunch. We went to the pub, but since we had no customers it was closed. So we went to the tea room and had bangers and mash and some cranberry hibiscus cordial. The sausages on the plate were amazing! There were 4 different kinds! And there were mashed potatoes and mashed peas. I gave all my peas to Wendy. But it was delicious. I'll probably have it tonight too, so I'll get pictures later.

Today because of Golden Week we are starting Golden Week celebrations here. All the teachers are out front doing face painting, balloon animals and giving away cookies to the children that come. But it's so quiet here that they were doing it to us too! I got a Pikachu on my hand by Cede.
When I went to get my hand painted, they were so excited because they were bored. And they were like "HEY ANGEL! WE WANT TO PAINT YOUUU!" so I sat down and I was like "I want Pikachu!". So I got a Pikachu. xD
It was quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment