Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Night at the pub.

Last night the pub opened up again because we had guests. There were lights in the trees up to the manor house too, it was pretty.
We only have 5 guests right now, but I assume more will arrive soon.
I was watching Scott Pilgrim when Keira came over and invited me to the pub. My big bag of chocolate went over well again. All I wanted was a tea yesterday as well, and I got one. Yuta made it for me. He's really nice.
While we were there, the 5 guests were having tea in the pub as well. The girls had the CUTEST uniform ever! They were kind enough to take a picture with me.
 It's a little dark and grainy, sorry. They were so cute though! I can't wait to serve them lunch! I have my first shift today. I work 11 - 8:30. Straight through I guess, it didn't look like a split. They're training me today as well. I guess I get LOTS of training, which makes me feel a LOT better. I think as soon as I start actually working, these 5am wakeup calls will vanish. Yeah, I was up again at 5am. I don't mind it at all, but I'm worried that they'll disappear. Eh, we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you're settling in and making some friends. I don't know what camera you're using, but the pics are really grainy...try upping the settings and using flash...should help. Good luck on your first day hunny!

    ReplyDelete