Sunday, April 17, 2011

Internet! Finally!

Ahh~ Finally! I have internet again. So yes, bullet train. It was fun and whatnot. It was kinda like taking the normal train but faster. It was intense. Got a lovely view of the countryside though. I really enjoyed it.

 I got super thirsty while waiting for the train too, so I went and got a Coke from the vending machine. It came in an aluminum bottle. Tasted the same too. Lol.
Lol. I woke up at 5am again this morning, so I decided to do something useful. I finished unpacking, and I went outside and took a video of the grounds. Incidentally, in the video I say it's like 8am, nono, it was really 6:30am. I was just tired.

Yup, not a flattering face. So after that fun, I went and read for a bit. And had some breakfast in the staff dining room. I had cornflakes and apple juice. In hindsight I should have taken a picture of the cereal too. I got a picture of the weird carton the milk came in though.
I got all unpacked and set up now as well. Here, see my room:


Isn't that sign nice? It was on my door when I arrived. :3
Orientation was pretty straight forward. Signed some papers. Going in to town later today to get my gaijin card. I'm excited. :D

2 comments:

  1. Yer room is cute. :3 <3
    The video was fun. That place does look pretty nifty. And a Beatrix Potter tea room? ;__; <3333
    That's amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play your cards right, and you can go there too Ashley! I think you'd have a ball there! Nice job on the video Angel...keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete