Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finally, found a plug.

Ok, now that I found a plug to charge my laptop with, I can post pics from yesterday. Yay~
I went a bit camera crazy last night (yes, I SO was that tourist that took pics of everything), so here's a bunch of pictures.
 So, this is the plane that took me to Japan, a cherry blossom tree that was at the airport, and a nice looking green area by the lights when I was in the shuttle and we were waiting to turn.

 Next we have my room, a neat looking samurai thing that was in the lobby when you enter the hotel, some neat fish and the pretty chandelier type thing, and vending machines. :D I'm tempted to go use one, I want to see what some of the weird drinks taste like. They're all only 100yen.

So yup, that's what I've seen so far. I'm taking the shuttle back to the airport today to catch the express to Tokyo Station, then I catch the Touhoku Shinkansen to Shin-Shirikawa. Hopefully everything will go as planned.



1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty cool already!!!! Can't wait for more pics.

    ReplyDelete