Friday, April 22, 2011

CURRRRRRRRY!

AHHHH~ We had curry for lunch todayyyy! It was delicious.
It was DELICOUS. For reals. I love curry. If curry was a food, I'd marry it. (Sorry Kyle <3)
In other news though, they had a competition between all the chefs and pastry chefs today to see what foods they could create and see which one tasted best. They let us help with the judging! One of the managers in the hotel kept filling my plate with sweets! If he saw a blank on my plate he just scooped something sweet and  random onto it. It was wonderful though. The pastry team is really talented here. When choosing my favourite, I went with the Sakura Matcha dish. It was some kind of green tea thing (cheesecake texture), topped with a cherry blossom mousse type thing (whipped cream texture). It was beautiful and it tasted great. And we all know I hate matcha, so that's saying something.
Oh! And I got a picture of the Corn Flakes box. Really, they have corn flakes here.

2 comments:

  1. wow...the curry looks "interesting". I think I'd stick to the corn flakes and dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You chose matcha? Good girl. X3 <3
    That dessert looks lovely, though! <3

    ReplyDelete