Tuesday, May 3, 2011

32 tables!?

Yeah, so tonight we have 32 tables to serve. I was assigned 2. Hopefully it'll work out.
So apperantly like once a month the office sends out a picture thing with all of us on it, and the April one was sent out and there's a little info box about me because I'm new lol.
That's all the working holiday staff. :3

So I'm sure you all heard that Kyle and I broke up this morning. I was feeling pretty crap all day, and really, I still am. When I got back to my room for break, I saw this infront of my door.
Along with a nice note from Helen. It's some honey and some macaron cookies. It made me so happy. I think everything is going to be ok here.

3 comments:

  1. hunny works for winnie the pooh...it will work for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what dad said. :'D
    Everything will work out. <3

    You look good in the flyer, though! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember hun, things happen for a reason. All will work out you'll see. Honey will make your days sweeter. You look fabbity fab fab on the flyer!

    ReplyDelete