Thursday, May 26, 2011

Distraction.

So I went to town with Gwen today. I think we both needed some time away from the mountain. We were both pretty shaken about Helen leaving.

Dharmesh was on the bus with us when we were going down, so we all went for breakfast together. There's a really cute house right by the train station that apparently is a coffee house as well. It's creatively named "Coffee Tea House" ahaha. I guess Dharmesh is a regular there, so he ordered for us. We all had honey toast. SO YUMMY~ It's just buttered toast with honey and a scoop of ice cream on it, but it was lovely. The bread was perfect and so soft! And it was really thick too! Huge slices. I actually had to use a fork and knife with my toast. Ahaha.
After lunch, Gwen and I went to Jusco (Aeon) today and we spent so much time there! I bought some more cheap clothes from Honey's. Seriously, the shoes were 1,490 yen and the bag was 980 yen. SO CHEAP~
They're all a dusty pink colour. The light in my room is really bad. Ahaha.
After Honey's, we went upstairs and went to Patty's. Seriously, that store is like...made for me! Purses, hair accessories and all manners of cute things are in that store. I want to live there. I restrained myself however, and only bought an umbrella for my purse. It was only 525 yen, so it was a good buy.
We walked around upstairs for a bit, and we did Purikura together. There was a Rilakkuma one that we did, and we did some weird one that made our eyes look huge and our faces look flawless. They're stickers as well, I think I might put them all over my laptop.
 After pictures, we went to Baskin Robins (yes, they have that here) and we got drinks. We both got "Poppin Soda" it was a blue soda that tasted like cream soda, with a scoop of pop rocks ice cream over it. There were little star shaped jellies in the glass as well! It was yummy and cute at the same time.
 Because we bought something there we got a present as well! They were giving away Snoopy pens to customers that bought ice cream or drinks from them. They gave Gwen and I both one, I thought that was sweet considering only one of us paid.
After ice cream we walked around upstairs a bit more and we passed a kimono rental shop. I don't think I was supposed to take a picture, but no one saw me, so it's ok!
So prettyyyyy~
After that we decided to head to 7-11 and Off House. I stocked up on drinks for my new fridge (oh, that's right. I have a fridge now incidentally!) and we went to Off House. It was my lucky day there! I found a lovely kimono, a matching obi and a fantastic set of kanzashi that had bira bira (the little metal strips that chime when you walk) and everything! Those are hard to find! It's sickening. I only spent 1,575 yen on the kimono, obi and kanzashi set together.
Aren't they fabulous? Yeah, I know. Orange Angel, really? But in person it all looks fantastic together! And seriously, all that for 1,575 yen. Yeah, $16. That's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment