Sunday, May 15, 2011

So...much...exercising. D;

So because of the World Cosplay Summit in August and the amazing clothing over here that doesn't fit my rather curvaceous body, I've decided I need to drop a few pounds. I also really miss how active I was once upon a time when I used to work out with Mom. So, I've taken it upon myself to set up a new workout regime for myself.

Today was my first day of exercising and I did overdo it I think by a little bit. I was having so much fun though that I didn't want to stop! Wanna know how much I did? This is not an exageration.

1) walk to view point, read for a while, come back (about 20mins)
2) bike riding avec George and Beverley, both downhill and uphill (about 1 - 1.5 hours)
3) start learning a new dance with the girls. This one. (1 hour)
4) jump rope in front of the house. And not the leisurely jumping kind. (about 30 - 45 mins)

Yeah. I'm le tired.
It feels so good though! I've really missed being active! I'm going to try to do an hour of cardio a day I think, and I'm going to start doing crunches before bed. I need to have a nice tummy in time for the summit. D:
This is the character I'm going as incidentally:

Yeah. Good luck to me. D;

Other than that craziness, it's been a quiet day. Oh, I got switched to Reception. I start tomorrow. Can't wait to not be working with food! And everyone on reception seems to love me. :3

1 comment:

  1. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress too. I'm glad you have the facilities to do that there. Hopefully you picked the bicycles with air in the tires ;o)

    ReplyDelete