Thursday, May 5, 2011

Aeon.

So I went to town today, and I finally went to Jusco/Aeon. It's about the size of Masonville Mall in London, but none of the stores have walls its all big and open. I'll take pics tomorrow to emphasize that.

The first store I saw when I walked in was immediately on my right, it was called Honey's. It was a gal styled shop and it had SUCH cute things! So cheap too! I bought a shirt from them, it was only 730yen! That's like $8! It's 3/4 sleeved and the engrish on it is so cute.
Why yes, the shirt does say "Imperfect thing is very beautiful". I love it!
There was a 100 yen shop in there too, so I bought a Mitsuya cider and some Collon.
Mitsuya cider is like carbonated apple cider, but not as intense in flavour. And I don't know about you, but I love me some Collon every once in a while. Joking aside though, collon is a wafer type thing filled with strawberry cream. They're quite yummy.
And after all that, I went to Black Shop and bought a new rug for my floor. I had my eye on it for a while now so I finally bit the bullet and bought it for myself!
 It's the Rin and Len one! EEEEEeee~ It was such a good find! I love it! Can't wait to clean my room and spread it out!

2 comments:

  1. wow...Angel can't wait to CLEAN HER ROOM!!!!! I guess leopards can change their spots ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is freaking adorable! @___@

    ReplyDelete