Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Out for a stroll.

It was a stupidly nice day today, so I decided I'd make the most of it and went for a walk on the nature trail. I packed a book, the camera and Helen made gyoza for me this morning. Actually, I had a very nice lunch on the lookout point. I had my gyoza, a Mitsuya cider and some fruit snacks. It was lovely.

I sat and read at the lookout for probably an hour and a half, then I decided I wanted to get up and walk again. But not before taking some pictures and a video.

Here's the video:


After that, I packed up and walked around a bit more. Really, it was a lovely walk and the weather was so nice. I must have spent about 3 hours walking around and whatnot this morning.

After I was done walking, I walked to the staff house and bumped into Sara who invited me out to the tea room for some tea and cake. We had a wonderful chat and some really nice cake. She had the diseased phallus err...spotted dick ahaha, and I had the orange white chocolate cake. It was yummy. I love talking with Sara, we really talk about a lot of things, it's nice to have someone here that I can have deep conversations and like...emotional conversations with. I think I've talked with her the most since the incident last week. She's really been a great shoulder to cry on and just a wonderful person to talk to. I'm so glad she's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment