Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trip planning.

So over the last few days I've done some trip planning. I've got two planned so far, one of which is paid for. I'm so excited!

Next Month - June 26 - 30
Tokyo!
Staying at the Sakura Hostel Asakusa - Get this, it's only 1,500yen a night. That's $15! And yes, it's a reputable place. I've done my research. They have english speaking staff on 24/7 which is a plus as well. I'm psyched!
Visiting:
Puroland
An all indoor theme park dedicated to Sanrio! It's like Disneyland for Hello Kitty! And since it's my birthday month that I'm visiting in, I get a few perks while I'm there as well! OMG, can't wait!
Shibuya 109 Building (aka Gal Mall)
Oh yes. This place is going to bleed my wallet dry. Known as the "gal mall" this mall is like, 6 floors high or something and it's ALL women's clothes/accessories/shoes. Specifically women about my age. It's known for it's trendy, in style clothing, and the fact that there are usually no men in it because of the shops.

Harajuku Daiso
One of the biggest Daiso shops, they even sell clothes and stuff in here!

Harajuku LaForet
Consisting of 6 floors, this mall is a hub of style. It houses such shops as Angelic Pretty, Moi Meme Moitie, Baby, the stars Shine Bright, Metamorphose and others.

Also, I intend to visit all the local attractions in Asakusa. Megumi says it's her favourite part of Tokyo, so I want to see it! There's an amusement park behind the hostel, as well as a temple to visit. The whole area looks lovely. Can't wait!

August 6 -7
WORLD COSPLAY SUMMIT!
EEEEE~ I've wanted to go to this for forever! And now, not only am I GOING, I get to participate in a few of the smaller events! Zoe and I are going together. We're both cosplaying as well. We will be participating in the Cosplay Parade on the first day, and we have admission to all the events as well. We also get to take home some swag because we bought the special advance tickets. Actually, we got a stupidly good deal on our tickets. They include accomodations for the one night we're there, and admission to everything in the Summit. It was only 8,900yen. That's really cheap! So exciteddd!

1 comment: