Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh god, I'm ALONE!

So I forgot to mention, a couple days ago, I got to try a new food in the staff kitchen. CURRY UDONNNN~ GAH. It was delicious! Curry and udon together? Bliss. Crazy messy though. I wasn't smart like Mike and I left my coat on while eating. It splattered everywhere. But it was so delicious that I was ok with it. Seriously, it was yummy.
So today on desk I got voluntold to go help in the office for a bit because it was so boring downstairs. When I got there I had the super fun amazing job of...folding pamphlets. That's it. Just folding. For an hour. At least we had a break though. And Mori-san brought cookies from his secret cookie stash for us. They were really nice. It was like 2 thin oatmeal cookies with chocolate in the center holding them together and then dipped in chocolate as well. Yumyum.
After that I went back to the desk, and Michie went to the shop. When she came back, she had a cute box with her. I guess it's a new item we're selling there. It's a book shaped box with shortbread cookies inside. There's 6 of them. 3 cranberry and 3 plain. She opened it and gave us all a cookie. They're like the size of a coaster. They're HUGE. Got a picture of the box, it's pretty cute. It looks like a storybook when closed.
 So when I got back from my dinner break, Megumi and Michie-san both left. I thought Megumi was just going on lunch. No. She went home. I had an "OHGODI'MALONE!" moment around 7:40 this evening, 1 1/2 hours after she left. Yeah, it took me an hour and a half to figure that out. Ahaha. Close went well though. I think it did anyway. I feel pretty confident. I have to work early tomorrow morning though. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment