Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Helen's Lolita party - Pictures part 2.

More pictures have surfaced on facebook, so here are some more of my favourites!

Lolita photoshoot:

Partayyyy!:

1) George and I 2) The whole gang crowding Mike.

3) George and I 4) George, Martin and I

5) Zoe and I 6) Tomo surrounded by us girls

7) Me grabbing Wendy's bum 8) Me grabbing George's bum

Yup, good times were had. I suppose there's a lot of pics with me and George. The thing is though, he is impossible to get to smile in a photo. He prefers the "I'm awkward" face that he usually poses with. So it was my mission to get a pic of him smiling. Everyone seemed to go along with it. Lol.
I think my favourite picture of the night is me grabbing Wendy's bum though. That was great. Lol. I didn't really grab it, but it makes for a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment