Monday, May 23, 2011

Manor House Tour.

So yesterday I did my first "tour". Kinda. We had a new Pan Nations teacher arrive and he's never been here before, so I showed him around. After that, I got the idea that I should take some pictures for you all and give you a "tour". And then I thought "hey, I'll take some pictures, AND give a tour." So that's what I did.

Enjoy.




Yeah, I had to do it in parts. Guests kept walking by, and I had to look respectable and whatnot. Also, I didn't have my camera at the time, so I had to use my iPod. So that's why the quality's crap. I took pictures in each room as well so you can look at all the details.



Yeah, I seriously had time to do all that this morning. It's been pretty dead. The highlight of my morning other than this was when I got to go to sports and...wait for it....FOLD TOWELS OMG. SO EXCITING.

It was sweet though, when Megumi and I were both sitting at the desk with nothing to do, Yukichi came in and brought is each a can of lemon iced tea as a present. It was quite tasty. Like our iced tea at home, but not as sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour sweetie. Quite some shack you have there! I'll start saving my pennies now; I figure by the time I'm 75 I should be able to afford the "Queen's Room". Luvs ya;)

    ReplyDelete