Friday, May 6, 2011

UrIn.

So went to town today with Zoe, George and Martin. It was good fun. :D
We went for lunch at the place that I had gyoza before (I had it again). Here's what the building looks like, the green thing is Zoe's melon soda it tasted weird lol. And yeah, it really was GREEN.
After lunch we walked past a vending machine and Martin bought a Calpis soda. Now Calpis when you say it out loud sounds like you're saying "Cow Piss". And this is seriously what I thought he said it was called. I had to ask Zoe what it was really. After talking about how we probably all would buy a drink called Cow Piss just out of curiosity, we decided we should give up our future career paths and go into the soft drink field with our new hot drink, UrIn, a yellow, tangy, carbonated drink. Yeah. Here's what a Calpis soda looks like, I bought one on the way home. It tastes like a creamsicle. I think there is dairy in it somehow because it's actually creamy too. It was a huge can too. It's about the size of a can of Monster energy drink.
We went to Black Shop again today, I didn't buy anything because I was there yesterday, but I saw a Hatsune Miku figure I really want! I might save my pennies and buy it for my birthday.
After Black Shop we walked to Mega Stage and on the way Zoe pointed out these really pretty flowers. I've never seen anything like them before. The petals were like flowers in themselves. It was odd but very pretty.
 We went to Off House. Still no kimono for me. I'm going to hold out for a purple one to match my hair piece. We did however go to the bookstore, and I bought myself a Vocaloid: Project Diva art book. It's really pretty. I love art books! And it's waaay cheaper in Japan than over ebay!
 And we went to the drug store as well, Zoe wanted to look at the makeup. Shiseido make up is SO cheap here! I might buy a bunch to bring home just because I can! There was one makeup line that was really pushing it's new spring line. There were posters up for it in the store, and a big display. I took a pamphlet because it was too hilarious not to.
Yes, it's called I'm Virgin. xD Sometimes I really love the use of English over here.
Speaking of which, I bought an amazing new shirt today. It's from UNI QLO. It was 1,500yen ($15) but SO worth it!
Isn't it amazing!? There was one that says "I am so very unhappy." and "I can play piano." and "I HATE MY SKIRT." I want them all. They're too funny not to have!
I bought some presents for Helen for her birthday in the 100yen shop as well, and I bought myself 2 new fans. for 100yen each ($1) I think I could afford 2. Yes Ash, I'll buy you some too.
One had swirls and butterflies on it, and the other has cherry blossoms. They're really quite pretty. I also went to the grocery store and was SHOCKED to find Twinings Lady Grey tea! I bought a box for 368yen. Not too bad, about the same as home for price. I was so excited they had it!
After dinner tonight (CURRRRRY!) I went upstairs and finally cleaned my room, so I have my vocaloid rug on the floor now and my table set up. I still need some posters and pictures for my wall, but it's starting to seem more like MY room rather than the room I'm staying in.

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are Japanese Iris. Very pretty. Mine here at home will be in flower soon too. I wanna can of "cow piss" soda! See "urln" later. Luvs ya

    ReplyDelete