Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahh~ days off!

Well golden week is winding down now. It's been super busy the last 2 days. We had another 26 tables in the refectory this evening. I was paired with Yuta for 3 tables. We worked well together. I think I'm getting the hang of how to work in there.

I ended up going to the pub with everyone last night and getting a little inebriated. I don't think I'll ever drink again when I have to work early the next day! Getting up at 6am this morning was hell!

After what happened yesterday morning and the busy night we had last night, I was totally drained still. I had a split shift today, so for my big 5 hour break, I went home and slept! It felt good. When I went back to work, Kyoko was looking for me. She was the first person on the mountain that I told what happened yesterday, and she looked really concerned for me. She caught up with me today and gave me a "feel better!" present.
 It was a bag of Hello Kitty candies. She asked how I was feeling and I said kinda crappy still, but I'm going to try to not let it get to me. She was happy for me, and rubbed my back and walked with me to the refectory. Really, Kyoko is such a wonderful person. I'm glad she's our Mom away from home here.

1 comment: